More stats increase when you level up

gotest

It would be nice to have a mod when you level up you get more then just HP, skill points, and Perks.

I thought this was good for me because I like to have more to gain when I level up, what I was doing was increasing these every level manually and it gets tiring and half the time I forget: Carry Weight(+2), Action Points(+1), Melee Damage(+0.25), Unarmed Damage(+0.2), and Damage Resistance(+1 every ten levels(+0.1 if it cant be done that way)).

I do have a mod that raises the max level to 100 so this actually was nice to have but changing all of those in the console every level gets very tiring =P.

Is this possible to do without using the console every time I level? Raising Carry Weight+2, Action Points+1, Unarmed Damage+0.2, Melee Damage+0.25, and Damage Resistance+1(every 10 levels) every level without using the console every time?

I suppose you could manually add a perk which has each of those alterations (With the previous ones) added at every level or alternate level, which could cause an effect which is more or less what you described...

Yes, it can be done, although it will be somewhat large and clunky. Do you want me to make it?

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the VERY late response, I have been having trouble with finding a house and I am currently living in motels so it's hard to stay in one place =P, and I also have been busy with Pokemon White >_<, but anyways, I don't want it to be a perk, I want it to automatically increase those stats by those values when you level up.

Are you SURE this way would be possible? because I don't know if it is or not =/ but if it is can someone please make it for me? it gets really tired going to console and increasing these stats each time I level >_<.

Hm, maybe I'll try it since I do have 99 levels to waste perks on =P, do you think you can make it for me?

oh yeah, when you make it do you think you can tell me how to modify the stats it will increase? (if I ever need to, if i think it is too overpowered =P)

I'm a bit busy right now. I'll try to have the perk for you by the end of the day.

And for changing the stats it makes...just change the perk entries, although you should be warned it'll be quite tedious.

And as a FYI, this'll only work up till level 30.