The saddest, most pathetic thing I've ever seen in gaming.

Vindekarr

It was a HACKBOT, a broken HACKBOT.

What was sad about it was watching the poor thing wandering around like a broken toy given life.

You see, it wasnt calibrated properly, it was a very steady shot, but for some reason aimed aboutr two feet to the left of it's target. It was also completely confused by my riot shield, even more so than most players.

Normaly, my riot shield leaves players of Modern Warfare badly confused, they see my glittering wall of invincibility and pour bullets blindly into it. All I have to do is wait for them to reload, then strike!. It's a timeless tactic, one that obliterates most player's concentration and also gives me an opptunity for a killing stroke with a throwing knife before they even know what is happening.

But this aimbot was entire beffudled by it. It poured it's entire loadout of ammunition into the ground besie me, then stood there, pointing it's M-4 carbine at me, trigger clicking madly as it tried to fire an empty gun, it's AT-4 missile launcher sitting ignored over it's huanch. My comrade put it out of it's misery, but it was an oddly sad sight.

When it respawned at a tactical insertion it couldnt path back to it''s regular patrol and just wandered aimlessly. A genuinely sad sight.

Gawds!! that was NOT a Hackbot... geeze... don't you know a generation 1 Cylon when you see one stumbling around aimlessly?? *Giggles*

I'm going to...

I decided to give MW 2 one last good go. 3 games. the first one, the broken aimbot made it's wrenchingly feeble appearance.

game 2: the entire enemy team had a screaming argument about what they considered to be tactics(shotsguns or rocket launchers as weapons, not realising you could have both) and half of them ragequit.

Game three was hacked and I spawned with no weapons of any sort, neither did anyone else, and I simply quit before the game begining time could end.