Borderlands 2

Amoramor

You killed Crawmerax? How? I got eaten alive when I tried at level 60.

Try beating it in a massive party of 4.

check my trophy list woot.

http://ps3trophycard.com/static/trophy/NjEy/64.png

and 3rd person view built in.

Third person seconded; sometimes I just want to see my character running around.

Not built in, but... try Borderlands Configuration Editor.

It allows you to set a key that changes the camera to 3rd person mode, plus some other nice tweaks. The 3rd person view is playable, but a bit hard to get used to, and you can aim only with scoped weapons. Also, I think it only works in single player.

@ub3rman123

There is the cheat way to do it and the real way to do it. But regardless, if you know what you are doing, easy.

The cheat way is to go in the corner on the left side in that pocket. Crawmerax will never hit you and you are free to shoot at his limbs. His weak point on his backside can be hit using snipers that bounce shots off walls (namely Orion) or Nidhoggs (Death from Above.) OR, plug in a second controller and shoot him to make him turn around. Then pop that last sucker. If Gearbox patched it, you can do it by yourself and uninstall all Xbox patches. (PS3 I dunno.)

The regular way for me is to max out my critical like nuts, grab something like Jacob's Skullmasher and shoot the targets. For me, it is one or two shot to burst each part of the body. I play as a Siren, so hit and run. If you are anything else, it might become difficult to avoid his attacks. Plenty people have soloed this guy (though he was meant to be beaten by a party of four, obviously.)

I have basically every achievement that isn't Mad Moxxi. I'm far too lazy and don't intend to waste time going through all those waves only to start all over again.