TF2 Medic Companion

Bovenation

I think it would be cool if someone ported the medic model from TF2 and made it into a companion mod. He would have a unique set of weapons including:

-Syringe gun/automatic RW Rifle

-Medigun?

-Bonesaw

I guess his main distinction between him and other companions would be his ability to heal you with his medic gun(If that's even possible in FO3). You could set whether he fought only(Battle Medic), healed you but only when your health dropped below a certain level(Combat medic), or heal you during combat regardless of your current health status(Pocket Medic). He could also shout lines from his game, in the appropriate situation ("Did zat sting? SORRY!" for enemy killed).

And I know this is REALLY going out on a limb here, but somehow give him the ability to ubercharge the player. Maybe by, after he heals you for a certain amount of time, adding an aid item to the inventory called "Medic's Ubercharge" and once you used it, it gave you temporary invuln for 8sec or so.

There might also be a quest to find him and to obtain his unlockables (The Kritzkrieg, for example, giving unlimited critical hits instead of the invuln ubercharge)

I know there is a slim chance of this EVER happening, but I thought it'd just be a cool idea to share with you guys, maybe turn out with something close to the description I gave :P.

It would actually be awesome. There's no need to rip content from another game, all we would need is a German voice actor. Think of it: a Wasteland Surgeon Outfit, Eyeglasses and a proper haircut. An automatic Dart Gun using the model of a Submachine Gun(and perhaps I could change the model of Darts with the model of Empty Syringes), and I'm sure there is a mod that turns the regular Bonesaw into a weapon item. As for the Medigun, Medic could just heal you like other doctor NPCs.

Call it the Fallout version of the Medic.