ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Military Pick (1-handed)

ironsightsffs

I'm looking for a fast, light, 1-handed military pick. I'm half considering just making it myself because it seems like it would be an easy first project with Blender, but not sure I want to take the time.

This is pretty much exactly what I'm looking for: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000ANAZIO?ie=UTF8&tag=stormthecastl-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B000ANAZIO

Anyone else find it hilarious that the best pick I could find ended up on Amazon?

LOL ok just noticed the title on the amazon page. I stand corrected. Anyways has anyone seen a military pick mod for Oblivion? Maybe someone can find a better picture? I found lucerne hammers but that's not a pick either :(

BTW I think I've been playing too much lately and not eating/sleeping enough. First I emailed a mod author about not being able to get it to work, after checking the description several times and missing the "requires shivering isles" part right in the beginning, and now this...

@ Ub3rman now you know that I sympathize in relation to your post about that overpowered sword in Shadowfang. :)

Ugh. No disrespect to the mod author but I HATE the way that looks. I don't like the spike on the reverse side and the texture on the spiked part in front needs to be redone so it looks like more than just a color gradient. I was also thinking more something utilitarian looking, like a modern rock hammer but bigger. Something your lowly footman would use.