Medal 'o Honor VS BF BC 2 VS ArmA 2 VS MAG-which is best online?

Vindekarr

Recently I handed in my fancard for MW2, hung up my Intervention and .44, and finaly left these fools to yell "f******t!" at somebody else.

But that leaves me with a dillema: where to now? I've only heard good about Bad Company 2, but Im also hearing great things about ArmA 2, the new Medal of Honour, and MAG.

This is indeed a very hard choice.

MAG has the appeal of being a crazy over ambitious idea that's so insane it may just really, REALLY work.

ArmA 2 has the appeal of being a sim, and thus probbably a bit to hardcore for the whining poorly raised children that forced me out of MW2.

Bad Company two has a huge following, is from a great series I've enjoyed before, and is probably the strongest contender.

Medal Of Honour looks the best graphicaly and would probably have some pretty advanced tech, but is unproven.

So now, really, I need to ask, if you've played them, what do you think of them? Specificaly Im looking for pure online excellence, even if thta means *censored*-all singeplayer. Prefferably with a calm, MATURE community. I left MW2 to escape hackers and whiners, i am NOT interested in playing a game full of other hackers and whiners.

Expected a generic VS topic, but I was wrong, fortunately. :) Some info:

I heard MAG is pretty crazy. I don't own it, but I read that most people generally just see it as a Call of Duty with a ton of players. The game is definitely teamwork based, but when people aren't cooperating, I heard it turns into a nightmare. However, time has passed. I don't know if that holds true anymore, but for someone trying to get away from MW2, it doesn't seem like a good idea. I also read MAG simply isn't as fine tuned of a shooter as the others we have come to know and love.

Don't know about ArmA 2. Sorry.

Medal of Honor actually looks pretty good. If you haven't read, the campaign and multiplayer are being developed seperately, with the multiplayer being handled by DICE. Yep, the Battlefield guys. Supposedly it will NOT be Battlefield and will be a bit more fast paced. Online community unknown, obviously. But I would count on lots of MW2 fanboys hopping over here. So I dunno.

And...Bad Company. It is a true war experience that isn't all about killing IMO. As I said in another topic, you can just drive vehicles, repair stuff, heal and call positions all day. That is the great thing about Battlefield. Plus, buildings explode. No entrance? Make one. The gun sounds are amazing are incredibly realistic with War Tapes on. Youtube it and just listen to it.

Here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk9dGP_9lM8

Overall, I would recommend Bad Company 2. Played the demo on Xbox Live, and immediately thought, "THIS is the MW2 I wanted to play." It is definitely a departure from MW2 and plays very differently. Lots of people who went "hay gaiz wuts ths new gaem" from MW2 ended up dying a ton because this is a game where you can't rush in all the time. More than half the time you'll get sniped, blown up by some tank, etc. I think those people have diminished in numbers now. For most part, I've had some great games.

Multiplayer issues:

Sometimes people are just total jerks and don't want to give you ammo or health. As I recall from another forum, a poster complained by saying "Hey. When your teammate is jumping on you like a rabid animal, it means they want AMMO." And then there is a similar problem to Team Fortress 2, when EVERYONE decides to snipe or EVERYONE wants to drive a vehicle. That brings down the whole team and one can't carry like one might be able to in MW2; every type of unit is needed to some extent to win.

And watch out for the C4-packed UAVs and ATVs. Some people like to wire those babies up and drive them into stuff. Kind of like 1943 with planes. I don't see this anymore really, but it can still happen.

This is coming from someone who plays on Xbox LIVE and the PC community is probably different. But just want to help.

[EDIT] The Limited Edition of Bad Company 2 sounds like a good deal. Comes with basically...everything BC2 related so far.

I play MW1 still,I did try MW2,and I stopped within a day or so of playing it. The cheating and hacking was horrible(thats pretty slow now in MW1) But I agree with Alias Theory, Bad Company is a great game,i loved it on 360. it was fun and it was always different. I sure had my fair share of funny how the heck did that happen moments. Bad Company is the best choice. MoH games,have been a real let down to me, I noticed after a while how they all feel the same.

Yes I know MoH looks AWESOME but didnt Mercs 2 look great? And it played awful.

i've played both Modern warfare 2 and BF : Bad Company 2,in my opinion BF:BD 2 is superior in every aspect compared to MW 2,why ? well its DICE everytime they get their hand on multiplayer it always turn out to be fun game to play.haven't seen new MOH in action tough but if its DICE i'll definately buy it.