Oblivion Vs FOIII

darkdraco999

I played Oblivion for more than 100+ hours so far , i admire it more for its amazing natural environment and the extended gameplay time and for all the explorations you could do , in fact i don't think that i explored the entire map yet ! FOIII is also a great game , but it's so.. depressing i guess , it's natural for a post aplocalyptic game to be like that i guess , but i vote for Oblivion without thinking twice ! what do you think ?

I to vote for Oblvion, simply becouse Fallout 3 is to depressing like you said. I gived it a try, it was fun and all that, but every time I played I was sad after, so instead I moved back to the green and beautiful world of Oblivion. I am more of a sword an shield guy than a machine gun guy so this is another reason...:sweat:

I beleive that they are both amazing in there own way, seeing as they are to completely different games , well different game settings and times, i could not pick beetween either one love them both!!!!

Definitely Oblivion. I hate Fallout 3, and here's why:

1) Desolate an empty game world with no future, so the entire adventure seems pointless.

2) A selfish main quest that doesn't make me feel like the journey is worth it.

3) There are hardly any actual towns where you can interact and feel like you're in an rpg.

4) It's one big massive world of nothing that makes Oblivion's world look feature packed.

5) It's basically a shooter that pretends to be like Oblivion, but isn't. Other shooters are far superior.

6) I can't walk five feet without something attacking me.

I don't understand why people call it "Oblivion with guns" and I don't understand why people talk about how great it is. Oblivion wins, hands down.