FOSE error

Azrael12078

Alright,ive scoured the internet trying to fix this issue,but no luck.FOSE keeps telling me that it cant find the 1.7DLL but i see 1.1 and 1.5,no 1.7 what am i doing wrong? Id like to make my Tactical Armor black to match Ghosts Combat Helmet but i cant do it if this FOSE error keeps up. any ideas on how to do it? my Fallout is up to date with 1.7(i just did that before posting) and i still get the same error problem.

Fose give this error when don't find the dll. file that must be placed in C:Documents/Bethesda Softworks/Fallout 3 folder...

with only this operation you can use FOSE!!!

remeber, the last mod for fallout 3 use the new version of FOSE and you must have the most recent version

GOOD LUCK!!!

If you are going to run fallout from C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Fallout3\, you should reset the permissions on the ...fallout3 directory to 'everyone full control'. If you are running Windows 7 this might still not be enough (works for Vista 64 bit - I ran it that way for awhile), otherwise, re-install fallout to c:\fallout3

If you download fose and unzip the file to a temporary directory, you will see the 1.7 dll is there. Everything you unzip needs to get copied to the fallout3 directory. NOT the fallout3\data directory.

http://fose.silverlock.org/download/fose_v1_2_beta2.7z

• 3 years later...