Oblivion Visual Overhaul

TodaY

5 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the site?

• Good site
    • Bad site
    • Not enough info

Nice collection and very well presented too, my only nit is that the on screen text at times is difficult to read, not because of font size but more because it blends into the backgrounds a little - I can see you tried to combat this by whitening behind it, but that isn't always satisfactory to be honest. Maybe a different colour to the text, ie. not pure black but with a hint of blue, red or even white. As for content, like I said, great one-stop-shop for those out there not knowing where to go for such things and your descriptions are unbiased and honest as you on several occasions mention pros, cons your personal prefrence but also why that may not suit everyone. Well done! I'm sure if you get some circulation going then traffic will be upward and onward - providing a service.

Personally I don't like sites dominated by flash, I'm not anti-Flash but it can be slow and make doing some things as the end user a pain like even simply saving an image or copying some text to paste elsewhere, opening links in new tabs/windows. Also, I don't know if it's still the case, but search engines don't do a great job searching through flash sites so you could be missing out of some traffic from search engine results unless you're taking measures to compensate.

Disregarding the flash usage, the text isn't the easiest to read, I instinctively used select all to highlight it so it was easier to read.

Hope you don't mind the criticism. The information there is still nice and useful.