Stealth overhaul?

Doomsdaylee

I looked for this mod, but I didn't see anything >< Basically, I'm beyond sick of sneaking through Megaton, completely undetected, using a chinese stealth suit and a stealth boy, AND the camo hat to sneak into the saloon in the dead of night, and use a silenced 10mm to pop Moriorty in the face like he deserved, only to suddenly have the entire town gunning for my head, despite there being NO way of them knowing I did it. Is there any mod to fix this?

I've been trying to make a stealth system which works better. One of the features is that when using weapons from a certain list--swords, silenced guns, Etc.--you go undetected if you ca kill someone before they draw their weapon and are sneaking. Another is that in addition to invisibility, you can wear generic clothing--Say, a trenchcoat with a stormchaser hat pulled over your face--and will go about undetected, as if you were invisible, like assassin's creed.

Sadly, the GECK is resistant to my attempts. But I will let you know if I get anything.

I killed that sonwithoutafather in his sleep with Mr Sandman perk, yet everyone in the bar turned hostile so I had to loiter around in his room for a while before everyone forgot their sudden psychic abilities and went back to their drinks. Its even a meant thing isn't it?

I mean, when you kill him Gob takes over the bar 'n all. It makes it look as if the devs knew you'd kill him at some point, but didn't bother making him part of his own faction so the entire bar wouldn't be pissed.

Nadin that sounds like an awesome mod, I wish you the best of luck with it!

Isn't Moriarty aggression scripted? Does this happen with every character you off?

It happens for everyone. I tried it with Burke to, killing him with a well placed auto axe to the ass, and sprayed him across the room. No one saw it, but then Tenpenny walked in and started shooting at me. It seems like they got the stealth a little better in Obliv, so why not here?

And Johssy, when I use Mr. Sandman, no one catches me offing him.