Favourite Races

Lehcar

So... what ARE your favourite races in Oblivion? Can be the vanilla or custom races that you like, please share them! (and notice I said races, not just race! you don't have to pick just one... :happy:)

I really like Nords a lot, females in particular. Just because tall girls are awesome. (wish I was that tall!)

Dark Elves are cool too, even though all the Dunmer NPCs in the game seem to be real grumpy jerks. But being one is cool all the same, just gotta love that blue skin. :laugh:

Oooh I also LOVE playing as a Dremora (I'm playing as one in my current game). It's a shame they were not playable in the vanilla game because they're just one of the coolest races ever. There's something just really attractive about playing as renegade Dremo who somehow escaped from the realm of Oblivion, and likes the normal realm so much that he/she is willing it work against and slaughter their own kin in order to save it... plus Dremora men are really smexylicious. :cool:

Vanilla:

Argonians - I love reptiles so my love for argonians came naturaly

Dark elfs(dunmers): - I guess with them was love on first sight or something like that. :wub:

Custom races:

To many to name, but just to mention one of my favourites: Demon race by Ismelda.

Cheers,

Pushkatu!

At this point, Lop-ears elf is my favorite so far.

Yeah, the Loop-Ears elves are pretty amazing. The only thing that irritates the hell out of me is the x117 thing - I installed it together with BP 2ch and it totally screwed with my vanilla races XD

Right now I'd have to be terribly cliche and say the Moonshadow Elves, because the textures are beautiful and go with almost anything. Customizing that race is a lot of fun.