How do I get my gear back?

Blake81

I'm not sure if this thread goes here but I have a weird issue.

In the Silverite Mines when *spolier* makes you sleep and locks you and your party in a cell you lose all your gear,but it seems like I can only get back the other party memebers gear an not the main char's.Is that normal or I have some weird bug?

I'm not sure if this thread goes here but I have a weird issue.

In the Silverite Mines when *spolier* makes you sleep and locks you and your party in a cell you lose all your gear,but it seems like I can only get back the other party memebers gear an not the main char's.Is that normal or I have some weird bug?

Known bug. Supposed to have been fixed with the 1.04 patch, but not everyone has success. The way it is designed to work, your PC's equipped gear should appear on [a baddie], and the rest of your inventory in [a location near the exit]. Even with 1.04, I've had times when it worked, and times when it didn't. (INow, I always create a named save just before entering the mines...)

From the wiki:

There is a bug where equipment, armor and/or weapons the main character was wearing are unrecoverable after waking up in the Holding Cells. You will know the bug has occurred if the main character is naked instead of clothed like the others and only three Experimental Subjects spawn. this bug happen mostly when you are wearing a sentinel set armor before entering silverite mine. It is advisable to save before entering the mines in case this does happen, as the only way to fix it is to reload the save and try again, or take off all equipment before entering. If you do that, you can then retrieve your gear from the chest beside Armaas. Many users have narrowed this bug down to certain pieces of equipment from Origins and the The Stone Prisoner DLC. Another contributing factor is if the Warden-Commander is a mage with the Arcane Warrior specialization and non-mage equipment is equipped. This bug has not been fixed on the PC version and still persists with the latest update 1.04.

Hope that helps.

From the wiki:

There is a bug where equipment, armor and/or weapons the main character was wearing are unrecoverable after waking up in the Holding Cells. You will know the bug has occurred if the main character is naked instead of clothed like the others and only three Experimental Subjects spawn. this bug happen mostly when you are wearing a sentinel set armor before entering silverite mine. It is advisable to save before entering the mines in case this does happen, as the only way to fix it is to reload the save and try again, or take off all equipment before entering. If you do that, you can then retrieve your gear from the chest beside Armaas. Many users have narrowed this bug down to certain pieces of equipment from Origins and the The Stone Prisoner DLC. Another contributing factor is if the Warden-Commander is a mage with the Arcane Warrior specialization and non-mage equipment is equipped. This bug has not been fixed on the PC version and still persists with the latest update 1.04.

Hope that helps.

As for me I didn't get this bug with the 1.03 patch. It wasn't until I patched it to 1.04 that It started happening with me when I went through the Silverite mines.

just put your stuff in the chest at your base thats what i do and it works 100% i just do that and as for me i made my guys over powerd kinda where they really dont need armor but armor is good to have so put all you stuff in your personal chest at your base

just put your stuff in the chest at your base thats what i do and it works 100% i just do that and as for me i made my guys over powerd kinda where they really dont need armor but armor is good to have so put all you stuff in your personal chest at your base

Now if you put everything in the chest back at the castle you won't have none of your good weapons with you in order to tak on the final battle at the end after you go through the door by the merchant. And you know there isn't that great of stuff in the mines.