guild wars

TheCalliton

I do! :D

Though I don't play it too much just now, I have too many games to play, hehe.

My main is a ranger, though she's not max level yet. My max level characters were on my old account that I gave to my sister and she deleted ): <

• 3 months later...

You would be booted from both Guild Wars and the nexus, your GW account would also be deleted, along with any characters you have, items, ect.

It's against the EULA. What's more, the authorities of Guild Wars publicaly execute the character of anyone caught cheating or modding, which is a lot of people, since it seems to suffur from the JRPGMMO curse of bullies, people taking it way to seriously, idiots, and worst of all, cheaters and farmers, a lot more even than other games in it's class, like say... Aion.

I used to play it, but frankly it's community made WoW's seem friendly, that may have changed by now, but I didnt last long before I simply couldnt stand the people anymore.

Edited by Vindekarr

You would be booted from both Guild Wars and the nexus, your GW account would also be deleted, along with any characters you have, items, ect.

It's against the EULA. What's more, the authorities of Guild Wars publicaly execute the character of anyone caught cheating or modding, which is a lot of people, since it seems to suffur from the JRPGMMO curse of bullies, people taking it way to seriously, idiots, and worst of all, cheaters and farmers, a lot more even than other games in it's class, like say... Aion.

I used to play it, but frankly it's community made WoW's seem friendly, that may have changed by now, but I didnt last long before I simply couldnt stand the people anymore.

im sad to hear that, because i found a lot of great people, along with some jerkwads, but i tend to find the nice people on games

I've never been particularly sociable, offline or on, but I do tend to run into the worst half of a community.

Frankly I spent so much time being sworn at by underage-ers, even and especialy when I asked for help, that I simply couldnt stromach this game anymore.

I will however say that the core gameplay is excellent and the graphics far exceed virtualy every other game in it's class.

I absolutely love the dual class gameplay-since I've always bveen a multiclasser that suited me well, but it is, at heart a good game.