How to overwrite some parts of MMM with Francesco's?????

kyfohatl

I'm running both MMM and Francesco's mod. I want the Fran's mod's leveld bandits to spawn, not MMM's (currently, MMM's leveled bandits are spawning instead of Francesco's, probably because MMM must be loaded AFTER Fran's mod for the mods to work together). How do I do this??? The reason why I want to do this is that Fran's bandits are set to carry less valuable loot (so common thugs can no longer have daedric armor) and good loot becomes harder to get (I like to add to the economic challenge of the game).

Simmilar thing for chests. I want chest to spawn Fran's leveled lists, not MMM's (again, so that they give you less money and stuff). How do I do this? (Can it be done usign Wrye Bash maybe?)

Please help.

Nah, I've got them both working fine. That wasn't my question. If you read my first post carefully, I was asking how to overwrite some of the MMM feutures with Francesco ones (more specifically how to make Fran's leveled bandits appear instead of the MMM ones). You may say simply load Fran's mod after MMM, but for them to work correctly, MMM MUST be loaded after Fran's, so that's not an option. Surely my English isn't that incomprehencible? (Or is it?)

I have them both installed, as per MMMs instructions, and I do not have the problem you are describing. My level 30+ character faces Bandits in Fur armour carrying largely inconsequential loot. One of the steps in the MMM instructions includes installing a patch (MMMforFrans) to ensure this. The most likely explanation is that you do not have this patch. If you use OBMM, there are OMOD scripts for MMM on the Nexus which make this very, very simple. The next most likely explanation is that you are not using Wrye Bash, which I believe is essential when using these two together.

Your English is fine. I thought you were a native speaker.