AFT Warning: Script Missing Parameter (mod conflict?)

GunnerofLife

• 5 years later...

First time I've ever had this problem with Amazing Follower Tweaks. I tried using the "Make Follower" spell on Inigo and Arissa and tried clicking "Manage with AFT" but they both gave me the error. What does this mean?

It means your mod has been used up. The conflict is your profile on steam if you have steam and your computer as well. it means your mod is trying to say "I QUIT!" I tried making new saves. I tried cleaning out my saves. I even tried deleting every save and starting from scratch and uninstalling and deleting every file it left behind and I even used a last resort by wiping out my entire hard drive and put the pieces back together from the beginning and yet it still says it's inferfering with something else. You might need a brand new computer and a brand new steam account to get this mod to work again. Once this mod is corrupted with your game and pc you cannot use it again no matter what.

Edited by TheAmazingSuperPaul

• 6 months later...

First time I've ever had this problem with Amazing Follower Tweaks. I tried using the "Make Follower" spell on Inigo and Arissa and tried clicking "Manage with AFT" but they both gave me the error. What does this mean?

It means your mod has been used up. The conflict is your profile on steam if you have steam and your computer as well. it means your mod is trying to say "I QUIT!" I tried making new saves. I tried cleaning out my saves. I even tried deleting every save and starting from scratch and uninstalling and deleting every file it left behind and I even used a last resort by wiping out my entire hard drive and put the pieces back together from the beginning and yet it still says it's inferfering with something else. You might need a brand new computer and a brand new steam account to get this mod to work again. Once this mod is corrupted with your game and pc you cannot use it again no matter what.

Please don't post things like this, there is no reason to throw out your computer format the hard drive..... All these mod conflicts are solvable.

Shapachan

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...