⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Project: Odyssey - Odyssey of the Dragonborn contributors needed

icecreamassassin

Hey guys. I was speaking with icecreamassassin over PM regarding Voiceover. I'm new to that kind of thing, but damn does this look cool. I'm on board. I already gave him my demo, or a link to it. Here's that link:

https://soundcloud.com/aaronthomasvo/vodemo

Either way, I can try out any voice that isn't in the demo. I can do big roles and small roles. I'm all on board, let's do it!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here's a small update on future plans. I am soon to finish my work on Druid's Den which has been occupying a good chunk of my focus lately, and then I will be able to finish the region generation and LOD work for Isle of Balfiera and the Oblivion worldspace associated with the main quest there. MyBad's work on the worldspace is nothing short of amazing (as seen above). My intent with each act of Odyssey is to also enhance the archeology feature of the Explorer's Society and also to allow all of the explorers to be recruited as followers. I would like to also have one excavation quest in each of the new act world spaces and to expand on the archeology dig site mechanics by adding new sites for new races as follows:

Common in province:

Yokundan (redguard)

Altmer

Bosmer

Dunmer

Orsimer

Manmer (breton)

Saxheel (Argonian)

Kahjiit

Rare sites scattered in certain places:

ayleids (found rarely along the boarder of all provinces bordering Cyrodiil

snow elves (rare sites in Skyrim)

Kothringi (Humanoids of Argonia)

Chimer (morrowind)

Sinistral Mer (elves from Yokunda, sites found in hammerfell rarely)

Akaviri (rarely in Skyrim, Morrowind, and Black Marsh)

Thrassian (found in summerset, valenwood and elswyre)

Lillmothit (fox-men of argonia)

Maormer (sea elves, found in Summerset and Valenwood, and possibly Elsweyr)

I have reached out the a few model builders to invite them to assist in building whatever they feel like for archeology finds, so as we progress, we should see items start to accumulate.

On a related note, I have finally managed to develop my 3D modeling technical skills and can create fully applied objects into the game with the only limitation being skinned and rigged items like creatures or armor. I can do weapons and items as well as statics.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saying this is an ambitious project is a great understatement. I was surprised by Legacys size and complexity, but this is something different. Especially part based on Skywind resources, a mod which is in development for years and we don't know it will see daylight in near future. I wish you best luck and hope that we will see even a small part of it, before TES VI.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Alrighty, so Deliberate thread necro because Odyssey is finally in full swing! Check out updates on my blog page at https://arcadiamgames.wordpress.com/ where I have frequent updates and screen shots.

Now comes the part where I once again reach out and see if there is anyone who would like to get involved in this project. What I have currently done is set up rough claim areas of the Balfiera island (which is a bit larger than Solsthiem) and we are preparing to do simultaneous development of specific claims by creating patches for the core ESP as the master. We are in need of people to help develop interiors within specific areas that are being developed in the worldspace. We need interior decorators, clutter placers, and dungeon designers. At this point the entire land mass is about 40% completed for initial build out with full foliage and rock terrain, rivers, plants and minor features, and specific claims have been extensively built out already with more major design features and are tied together with basic ruined roads. The project is well under way now and we'd love to have some more folks involved who are interested. So feel free to PM me or post back here to learn more. Thanks!