Lehcar

Deadly Reflex.

BOSS.

Better Cities.

Some parts of OOO.

MMM.

A Body Mod of some description.

And the Character Generation Amulet.

Thats my list, I'd be going nowhere fast without em, and the chargen amulet is great as a utility.

For me, I like to use these mods:

Akatosh Mount by Saiden Storm

Crowded cities by Bykwrm13

Imperial Legion Disguise

Kvatch Rebuilt

Loading screens by Trollf

No more annoying messages by Mackeman

And those that improve the look like the natural environments and all natural.

Deadly Reflex, Loading Screens, Elven Map Redux/Elven Cartographer, Midas Magic(though it is a bit too gimmicky), Apophis: Armory of the Sliver Dragon, Bethesda's mods(Frostcrag Spire, Dunbarrow Cove, Battlehorn Castle, Deepscorn Hollow, Spell Tomes(That has a freaky glitch-every Oblivion year or so, on any character I play, this random Conjurer will find me in random places...creepy.), Horse Armor and Mehrune's Razor), a Kvatch Rebuilt mod, The Curse of Hircine(werewolf mod). Better Cities looks awsome, though I'm finding it hard to install.

Oh, I forgot: Capes and Cloaks, tdas sythe mod, and a mod for better character creation, i.e. Renn's Beauty Pack.

Edited by Kaliprax

I would say Deadly Reflex and Midas Magic are two really good ones for combat changes. Also Martigen Monster Mod is pretty cool for new critters. Better Cities and the Unique Landscapes set are :ohmy: freaking amazing if you want to change places. One I used to always get was 28 Days & a Bit (zombie invasion, were you get to choose the settings), just for fun. Oh and Elsweyr the Deserts of Anequina is a big one, its not finished but its still pretty nice. Quest-wise, I've only tried The Lost Spires, Ruined Tail's Tale, Malevolent, Tears of the Fiend, and the Gates to Aesgaard, and I never finished any but all of them were good mods.

I WISH I COULD PLAY AGAIN!!!! :cry: Waaahhhh....