i feel like i playing skyrim 2 when i playing dragon age 3

maload

Do you mean you feel like playing Skyrim when you play Dragon age 3?

Or do you mean you feel like you are playing Skyrim when you play Dragon age 3?

confused a bit....

Yesterday I tried making a beautiful female so hard..YUK I couldn't do it I t ried...

I am begging for some model textures for females that make the hair and face more appealing

Com on guys be more serious... you are arguing over stupid things, ... I do get what you mean OP, I feel like playing more Skyrim than DA, which is strange because even when I feel like that... I still think that Skyrim is better than DA, after all we can mod and shits like that... here I feel like really restricted and I could seriously use some good mods... like more interactive actions in conversation (yea they seem to stoic when I have conversation with any of them), and nude mod (oh god I will love that) for both genders (of course!)... and gender restriction romance to be lift... (because I would so much love to romance Cullen with my male inquisitor!) and let's not talk about new looks for Solas.... and a lot more Hair Styles possibility, with color possibilities and not just color up to hair and the eyes, but for the eyebrows too (didn't saw such option for the Elves... I am not sure if the rest have them...) and so many other mods... which I could really use!