CM Partners fast travel and teleport crash

knightofyourlife

You use Cobl, OOO, race mods, BOSS etc, and yet you don't use a Bashed Patch? No wonder you are getting crashes.

I do use Bashed Patch

But you said you hadn't used Wrye Bash in a long time?

The Bashed Patch eids are even less help than your first list. What would be helpful is a list of your mods taken from Wrye Bash, as I said. To do this, right click on 'File' and select 'List Mods...' Please copy/paste the ENTIRE window, including the opening and closing Spoiler/Code boxes, so that the list is tucked into a spoiler box on this forum.

You use Cobl, OOO, race mods, BOSS etc, and yet you don't use a Bashed Patch? No wonder you are getting crashes.

I do use Bashed Patch

But you said you hadn't used Wrye Bash in a long time?

No I said "I have not been using wrye bash for long and I do not know how yet" (how being to send a wrye Bash Copy)

If I was trying to use Cobl, OOO, race mods, BOSS etc with out Bashed Patch The game would not even load long enough to crash,Not that that matter because There is nothing wrong with my load order to Frank, The coincidence that after stating the fact that I do not get crashes apart from When I fast travel with a CM partner

Was then followed by a spate of Crashes feels like I jinxed myself with the initial Post, and why I made a comment about further crashes.

Because I am chasing the culprit of the new crashes and was a little bit annoyed I took your comment as a rather rude assumption.

I now have to admit to my self that I am primed for an argument with you and it could well be my fault. It turns out the further crashes a due to me overloading a container with 1000's and 1000's of Items because I have been a lazy player, and only the one character that I have done this with is subjected to crashing (other than fast traveling with a CM partner in toe)

So please accept my apology and allow this thread to die.

Thank you for your time

Knightofyourlife

• 10 months later...

and then no answer to this post.

yes, CM PARTNERS crash the game a lot, even without most MODS. i had streamline plus CM partners and disabling either of one the crashes stopped. :/

so there is no official solution.

PS. sry if a bump an old thread but i was searching for an answer and didint ffind it.

Edited by polluxval