Sephiroth?

CollonelHeartHammer

This interests myself as well, I have always been a fan of Sephiroth since Playstation One's Final Fantasy VII. Would love to see this happen. Even better make him as a companion or even a player-usable race!

This interests myself as well, I have always been a fan of Sephiroth since Playstation One's Final Fantasy VII. Would love to see this happen. Even better make him as a companion or even a player-usable race!

thats exactly what im aiming for

evryone always wants him as enemy...but i dont

The Masamune already exists, I'd be really surprised if you couldn't find the coat and make Seph in character creation. Try All hairs and use one of the female styles or dig through some of the mod packs.

Edit : Anthony Lings Coiffure has Seph's, reno and clouds hair as well as a lot of anime style eyes.

The Masamune already exists, I'd be really surprised if you couldn't find the coat and make Seph in character creation. Try All hairs and use one of the female styles or dig through some of the mod packs.

Edit : Anthony Lings Coiffure has Seph's, reno and clouds hair as well as a lot of anime style eyes.

i hope he does have the style im looking for.

when i search for sephiroth i get nothing.

soooo...yea...i just want the coat..i already got the masamune myself.

i hope he does have the style im looking for.

when i search for sephiroth i get nothing.

soooo...yea...i just want the coat..i already got the masamune myself.

• 3 months later...

I know it is a couple of months old but for those still watching the post (haven't seen it on the nexus yet) so I should be releasing these Lord Maddog Fantasy Mod Items (except the hair) in my costume mod soon, as well as releasing a few options for the Sephiroth wing in my Wings Mod

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/images/39902-1-1296711781.jpg