Request: Mister Sandman perk improvement.

Malkhuth

I was wondering why it was impossible to ever kill a sleeping enemy with the Mister Sandman perk without the enemy and everyone nearby being alerted so I looked up the perk on the fallout wikia and found this:

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Mister_Sandman

Sometimes Mister Sandman victims wake up and cry out before they die, thus alerting nearby characters even with 100 sneak and a stealth boy, or high sneak, and the Chinese stealth armor. This may happen due to the "stealth" flag being removed from the player while the Mister Sandman killing is in process, rendering the player "clearly detectable", even to sleeping characters as they somehow can observe you while you are sneaking. Also, some victims even stand up, move around, and complain before the game decides to kill them, also alerting nearby characters. It appears as though hostile characters will always wake up if this perk is used on them, thus, greatly limiting the usefulness of this perk for good karma characters.

I then looked for a mod that fixed the bit about the stealth flag or improved the perk in some other way but found nothing. Did I miss it or could someone create a mod that makes the perk more useful for covertly killing enemies before you move on to the awake ones?