- Armamentarium

- ArmamentariumArmor

- ArmamentariumKatanas

- ArmamentariumStaffs

- ArmamentariumVendors

- Artifacts

- OOO

- UOP

Any particular order in loading them (I think OOO and UOP can replace the same things), or there's no need ?

I would suggest using BOSS or better oblivion sorting softwate, wryebash and Oblivion mod manager...

But I think UOP should load before all of the mods you have...I dont use it but I think thats what Ive heard...

Armamentarium Complete plugins

Yeah, did that. Had problem with overrides, but I guessed that in this case newer, is really better, so... :) But I think I missed something, because I don't have some files I read about before installing it. Or maybe some strange\old version. I hate when some sites have old versions as new, or have only some old ones.

...then use them instead of original Armamentarium plugins.
THIS MOD REQUIRES ALL FOUR PARTS OF ARMAMENTARIUM SERIES TO WORK PROPERLY!!!

Armamentarium v1.1 (~50MB)

Armamentarium - Armor and Weapons v1.0 (~110MB)

Armamentarium - Katanas and Wakizashi v1.0 (~10MB)

Armamentarium - Staffs v1.0 (~16MB)

I thought as you, that It was standalone, but it looks like it's not (at least not in this version).

Don't have the strength to do file downloading, extracting, copying, do "Readme" reading, .txt. creating. I did yesterday. Maybe when I'm feeling better (Tonsillitis). Thank you though.

Edited by Osuirof

• 3 months later...

So now I'm looking for some other mods, something that'll add:

- "All" option to repairing\recharging done by yourself,

- destroyable Oblivion Fire Turret (oh, how they piss me off),

- all (or majority of) artifacts from Morrowind Museum of Artifacts quest, like Ebony Mail, Ring of Phynaster, etc. (not this: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2732, something like this: http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=OblivionMods.Detail&id=1325, but for the love of all that's holy, not on random loot, and unique textures, meshes would be nice),

- item pricing based on health, so 125% items will cost more than 100%, 80% less than 100%, and so on (dependency on magic charges would be nice too),

Edited by Osuirof