Oblivion 2?

Sahyan

ES5 is believed to be in development. Bethesda's been kind of tight lipped about it and all, but they've been hinting very very quietly.

Take a look at some of the other topics with ES5 in the title, there's loads of speculation available.

With Mehrunes Dagon dead and the realm of Oblivion shut forever, I don't think there will be a direct sequel to Oblivion.

Instead it's a pretty safe bet that the next TES will be following the line of previous entries in the series since Daggerfall: it will take place in another province, or perhaps even multiple provinces.

One thing is for sure: with the ending of the Septim bloodline the future is going to be a lot different.

According to that slip-up on the Infernal City site, the ES5 should be taking place about 200 years after Oblivion. Unless they decided to change that in order to surprise us.

And please, I don't know why, but the title Oblivion 2 infuriates me. Oblivion's just a subtitle for a game in the Elder Scrolls series, just as Daggerfall, Arena, or Morrowind (Or Battlespire, Eye of Argonia, etc.), so there definitely is no Oblivion 2. Unless maybe SI. Probably not.

I have heard that Elder Scrolls 5 will be called The Elder Scrolls Shadow Realm or something like that and that it will take place in the Summerset Isles but thats just a rumor im not for sure.