Fallout 3 now crashes after level-up

ShiftyShifty

Have not had reports on any level up problems with any xCALIBR mod.

xCALIBRuniverse BOE makes a text change to the Mysterious Stranger Perk, so there might be a conflict there.

Beyond that, you are loading both the Book of Earache and Munitions shop mods. That is bad.

xCALIBRuniverse BOE makes a text change to the Mysterious Stranger Perk, so there might be a conflict there.

Beyond that, you are loading both the Book of Earache and Munitions shop mods. That is bad.

never said you did, but you do what it takes when you get a freeze.

But doesn't the Book Of Earache expand on the munitions shop? o_O

EDIT: I just noticed you updated The Book Of Earache recently, I guess I'll try updating and installing your new patch for Ling's Pretty Things, since I installed that one quite recently too. After that I guess I'll untick the munitions shop and create a new merged patch. Wish me luck!

UPDATE: Finally have my game working fully, I can level up without incident. Thank you everyone who replied, and most of all thank you EARACHE42 for your updates to BOE which fixed my game! :D