Oblivon Crash After Launch. HELP!

killedalive1995

Recently, due to a technical muck up, I had to format my C drive, which included a bunch of data files for the steam version of Oblivion. Thankfully, my local files were safely in another drive, allowing me to keep my mod data in a safe spot. Once I got the game "back together" by copying my game's files back into place, and ensured that my load order was ready to go, along with my mods with TES4EDIT. Still, I press "play" in the launcher, the barely flashes the loading screen and crashes.

I am unsure where to move on to so that I can fix this problem.

The problem might come from OBSE, or an ENB issue. I would really like some help with this.

You could try renaming Oblivion.ini to Oblivionini.bak and let the game rebuild a new Oblivion.ini based on what it detects now for hardware on your machine.

I have managed to get oblivion running with that .bak trick, but now when I attempt to exit out of my inventory, the game freezes to the point of needing to sign out of my computer in order to stop it! Could it be because of Darnified UI? I really hope not, because that mod is great!

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS.