Locating areas in the Tamriel worldspace

Lehcar

Does anyone have any advice for locating remote places in the Tamriel worldspace in the CS? Is there a relatively easy way to do it?

I really want to do something with the area around the Isolated House, but firstly I want to move the Oblivion gate that spawns over it to a different location so it doesn't get destroyed every time I play. But the thing is I can't find where it's located in the world space.

Do what I did. Print this image out onto several sheets of paper, then hang it up on the wall. After that, most areas with landmarks in them are named in the CS, IE CrackedWoodCave01 is a named exterior cell. You could also search for the object you're looking for. If I recall correctly, the model for the house is one of the lower class Skingrad houses, so right click on the houses and click Use Info, and look for one that's used outside Skingrad. YOu can double-click on it to go straight to it.

And if you plan to prevent the house being destroyed, watch out for it being parented to the Gate. It's set to disable when the gate enables.