full overhaul

redneck71

I have been into mods for fallout 3, and decided to start playing oblivion again. is ther a mod like FWE or fook for Oblivion. or is there a list somewhere of the best mods to have

It was hard to install? I just ran the .exe, then opened the install folder, shifted everything to Obliivon's folder, then ran it like a normal mod with no other .esps activated, nor the Oblivion.esm.

Oh yeah, and I unpacked the .bsas.

For me it is, because my computer won't run .exes from third parties unless I go on my admin account, which i can't find my password for.

There's a little trick for resetting the administrator password on Win7, Vista, and WinXP that most system administrators know about because users with administrator accounts to their computers forget their passwords all the time. It's known as the "Sticky Keys Trick". Rather than walk you through it, since it's very much off-topic, here, I'll just direct you to a site I found that describes the process beautifully. You'll find it right here. Note that if you're on WinXP you'll have to have either a Win7 or Vista CD to boot the computer, since you can't do this with the WinXP CD.