Skyrim Mouse and Keyboard lag

Kurzusseus

I'm experiencing heavy mouse and keyboard lag in skyrim.

I'm using a Nvidia Geforce GT 760 gPU and if I go in and turn off V-sync

then my game gets really really stuttery. So I can't turn off V-sync without an issue

and having it on causes mouse and keyboard lag. Can someone help me?

You didn't give us any info on the mouse, KB & computer you are using.

First, be sure you are using the proper drivers - if you have a non-MS Mouse or KB, be sure to use the proper driver for it and not the stock generic KB/mouse drivers that come bundled with Windows. Some off brand Mouse or KB don't have their own drivers and may - or may not work properly for gaming. Then, with a laptop, turning off the touchpad and/or touch screen may help also as it may be competing for resources with a mouse. Be sure to disable any game pads and IR recievers when using Mouse/KB for input also. (the simplest way is to just unplug them)

I apologize for not giving all the correct information on my Mouse and KB, but I'm rather noobie at all the information on my current computer.

The computer my mom got me said it was a gaming computer online, an iBuyPower AMD FX 4300 quad core computer with the Nvidia GT GeForce 760 or so.

I've used steam to update my drivers to the latest version, other then that I know little to nothing about making sure my drivers are correct since I've always

had Java autodetect the right drivers.

I've also tried setting the graphics on lowest but still get the lag, the game's auto detect recommends highest, but any setting I still have the mouse and keyboard lag.

I DO have an AMD Radeon 6700 HD series graphics card in my old computer that DID run skyrim without this keyboard and mouse stutter, would it be worth it to install

it into this computer? and how does it compare to my Nvidia GT GeForce 760?