Problem with Playable Golden Saint and Dark Secuder Mods

erc1971

You try RBP?(installation files) It adds the races, instead of just using the broken vanilla race (there's some issues with them as I recall, that make them not the best candidates for playable races)

Also if you don't want gameplay changes (though RBPs changes are really great at diversifying the races, and making them more interesting and unique) you could try the Integration mod It used to be a quest mod that required RBP and LAME, but now it just requires the Shivering Isles, and you can choose to have no gameplay changes except for the 8 new lore-correct race options.

Best part is that Integration's quests allow you to actually play.... As a Dark Seducer, or Golden Saint due to it having countless race checks, and recognition of your race, sex, actions, etc.

Edited by JCP768

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I finally solved my problem. The Comprehensive Style Collection (CSC) mod was causing all my issues. I ended up marking the Golden Saint and Dark Seducer as playable in the CSC ESP and everything worked like a charm.

Eric