Best Race

m3lisk

In your oppinion what race is best for the following classe type:

1. Combat >:(

2. Magika :wacko:

3. Stealth :ph34r:

My answers would be:

1. Orc, they have berserk ability, and they look fierce.

2. High Elf, they have increased Magika, and there are enchantments to deal with weakness to magika.

3. This one is tough, because Kajits cant wear helmets or boots, which is negative, and while Wood Elves have a nice sneak bonus, they are more of a woodsey type, so I don't really know... :unsure:

...3. This one is tough, because Kajits cant wear helmets or boots, which is negative, and while Wood Elves have a nice sneak bonus, they are more of a woodsey type, so I don't really know... :unsure:

Yes they can. Try it yourself. So can Argonians.

1. Nords/Orcs/Imperials-

I don't know, they just have tough skills

2. Altmer/Bretons-

The Altmer have the most magicka, but have (he he he >:( ) weakness to all types of it. Bretons have more magicka.

3. Beast races/Bosmer-

The beast races have the stats to be sneaky, and so do Bosmer, apparently.

Sorry, I was thinking of morrowind, my bad...

Oh, and while we're here, what do you guys think would be the best race for a Ranger type character?

Sorry, I was thinking of morrowind, my bad...

Oh, and while we're here, what do you guys think would be the best race for a Ranger type character?

Ummm... hmmm... I think a Wood Elf would work. As well as any race that rocks with Marksmanship.

Nord or Redguard I choose RedGuards Adreniline Rush

I pick Brentons over High Elves anyday cause their half as ugly(plus my custom brenton has like adreniline rush greater power)

Stealth I would pick the popular lore based Tang Mo race(Monkey People) simply because they are very fast and agile.

Dylandvillian

For the mage classes, Bretons can work with the Apprentice birthsign, which gives them more Magicka than the Mage birthsign while the Apprentice's weakness to Magicka is lessened by the Breton's natural resistance to Magicka.

Archived