Best Race

m3lisk

Blind Ferret, welcome to the forums. Could you check out the forum rules, as a couple of your posts are in breach of them. (One liners, text speak etc.) We'll let it go for now (we all make mistakes) but make sure you know what's not allowed for the future.

Thanks.

srry eny way i just like kajjits and redguards cuz they can run fast but with enuf magic and lots of gold you can creat insane spells, like fortafy speed 100 Fortify athletics 100 and fortify acrobatic 100 with I have and is way beter than traveling than a hours (bad spelling)

Synergy between race and birthsigns are interesting. As mentioned before, Breton/Apprentice has the grace of suffering only half the penalty of other races born under The Apprentice, and they have double the Magicka bonus of anyone born under The Mage sign.

On another tack, High Elves born under The Atronach would possess a very deep Magicka pool to draw from, and the 50% Spell Absorption (which can be boosted by spell, enchanted apparel, and the Lesser Power you gain when you give the Atronach Doomstone a whack) goes a long way in negating the Altmers' weakness to elemental damage.

1: Redguard, obviosly

2: High elf - Most magicka or

Mystic Elf - Decent magick resistance, and theyr too Hot

3: Wood Elf, Bow + Master stealth = Ownage

well, im gonna "thread hijack" my own thread, lol. i figured out how to level up insanely fast, and it isn't a cheat, hack, w/e. Go into the CS and select the race you want to be. Say, i want to be a stealthy ranger wood elf. Well, instead of giving that race stealth bonuses, marksman, etc. give that race bonuses that you won't use a lot. Then in the tutorial dungeon the skills you will use will be at 5, so they will level up really fast. Use them in the dungeon, then when you get out you will be able to level up at least once. I leveled up to level 4 with the wood elf ranger when i got out of there just by sleeping three times. Then, from there on out, those skills will be lower, making easier skill increases, making faster leveling up in the early game. As for mid to late game, you can use the skills you gave bonuses to. whew, that's long. Oh, to revise my answer:

1. Orcs- berserk ROCKS!

2. Altmer- give them atronoch, and you will see the magic(since they take extra damage from magicka, they will now absorb half that!)

3. Bosmer- i will upload my settings for the above hints at tessource.com, once i update to v1.0

1)obviosly Khajit. very nice body featires, besides the sneak and pickpocket type, just for me :D

2)Woodelf , Bosmer- Good at both sneak and marksman. Clear advantage over ones that cant see you.

i dont have no 3, only played those 2.But my guess is

3) Orks. oh that might !

But most hated is Dunmer, becouse they are all so perfect and popular, there are so many of them and loves them love them and nobody pays attention to us, Khajits and Bosmers...

• 2 weeks later...

Oh c'mon guys...! Who cares for the stats? ^^

Dark elves may be really sexy if you give them a nice face to look at. (and if you have some good body textures though) What are stats than poor numbers?

I didn't even look 'em up! The only thing is fun. A game has to be fun playing!

Okay... I guess everybody will know me loving dark elves for no matter what... ^^

So if it REALLY was for the stats... my favorite races would be:

1. Drow (yeah they're cool ^_^)

2. Mystic Elves (cool + good looking ^o^)

3. Dark Elves (nice assassins at all ^^")

But remember... stats aren't everything, or why are most of you boys playing a cute girl?! :D

Not for the stats, are you?

Archived