Game freezes when closing inventory - please help!

Moire

I didn't have this problem before and I ran the game with 200+ mods installed. Sometimes the game just freezes when you close the inventory screen and it doesn't matter what cell you're in so I'm guessing it's an ui based problem. I tried removing some plugins that affect ui, like pluggy HUD and some minor mods but still no change. The other major plugins I have is Oblivion XP, Darn's Dark Darnified ui, Improved hotkeys, Unnecessary Violence and Deadly Reflex but those worked fine before and I'm not playing the game without them. Any ideas what can be done about this? Would defragging your harddrive help? I didn't do it for a long time actually but it's going to take several hours.

I think I found the solution now. I uninstalled PD1Keychain because I've seen error reports from it in the console and now my game has worked fine so far. There must have been a bug in it because some keys had a weird amount of copies that I had to throw away. Thanks for the tip anyway. I hope this stays consistent. :smile: