Pet peeves

Lehcar

Well if I had to name something I really hate... it's getting a craving for a certain food, and then going and getting it out of the fridge/cupboard, only to discover that it's spoiled and you have to throw it all out. :(

Yesterday I wanted some toast for lunch, but when I went to get the bread out of the bag, it stank to high heaven and it was covered in grayish blue mold so it all had to go in the trash.

Well it was bread from the farmer's market with no preservatives in it, so it was my fault since I should have kept in the fridge but still, that was really disappointing.

This one goddam cushion at my house, its the scratchiest most uncomfortable thing ever...parents don't want to throw it out as it has "sentimental" value or something. Thats all well and good but its kept circulating around the chairs, what good is a cushion if its detrimental to your comfort? I say it no longer has purpose and should be put down. They say its comfort dosen't matter because it looks nice. I say its me or the cushion. They say the cushion.

Bloody cushion stealing my parents affection and mocking me with its scratchiness grrrrr.

Pet peeves? I dont like people who are racist against my pets.

I keep spiders, who are both extremely lovely pets, but also am looking after another three of various types for friends.

If you dont like spiders, and you KNOW that someone likes spiders and is very fond of his pets spiders, then you shut up about it. That's like going up to someone who's cuddling their dog and saying "dogs suck, get a cat moron"

Rubs me up the wrong way. I mean, the two species groups that pet spiders come from are VERY diferent from your ordinary garden spider, but dogs are very diferent to wolves. You've just got to live and let live. As far as Im concerned, if someone has a pet they really care about, the least you can do is respect that.

My girlfriend has an irish wolf hound called Archie. Archie is a huge great shaggy beast of a thing, he isnt my dog, and he eats a huge amount of food, but he's her companion, and I'll respect that because she respects my love of all things creepy, crawly, and slithery.

And besides, wolfhounds ARE really cute, and Archie is especialy a charmer.

Live and let live, love and let love.

• 2 weeks later...

Pet peeves? I dont like people who are racist against my pets.

I keep spiders, who are both extremely lovely pets, but also am looking after another three of various types for friends.

If you dont like spiders, and you KNOW that someone likes spiders and is very fond of his pets spiders, then you shut up about it. That's like going up to someone who's cuddling their dog and saying "dogs suck, get a cat moron"

Rubs me up the wrong way. I mean, the two species groups that pet spiders come from are VERY diferent from your ordinary garden spider, but dogs are very diferent to wolves. You've just got to live and let live. As far as Im concerned, if someone has a pet they really care about, the least you can do is respect that.

My girlfriend has an irish wolf hound called Archie. Archie is a huge great shaggy beast of a thing, he isnt my dog, and he eats a huge amount of food, but he's her companion, and I'll respect that because she respects my love of all things creepy, crawly, and slithery.

And besides, wolfhounds ARE really cute, and Archie is especialy a charmer.

Live and let live, love and let love.

i love spiders

i have a red kneed mexican tarantula

and i 100000% agree with you its thier pet so you should show respect