ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Help creating follower mod!

joeshmoe2

Ok so I am very new new to modding, meaning I have read the CK tutorials and will be doing them soon. I want to create a follower that looks like the pretty(IMO) breton mage on the load screens. As far as I know there isn't a follower mod of her. I have a screenshot of slider bar that will look very like her, but I am wondering how I make a full standalone follower with UNP body type(including exeter's underwear for it) with the head of better females by bella and make it compatible with amazing followers tweaks mod in a way that it works out of the box, I.E. people wouldn't need to download UNP or better females but those looks would be contained on the follower mod(though i know AFT will still be required for those features to work). Also from the loadscreen image the breton has a skin tone and shade of hair that are not vanilla. how would I put custom skin tone and hair shade into this? Also if there is a better place to ask modder questions about modding pleae let me know. Thanks all!