Old Zeldas

Lehcar

Thoroughly played every single one except for the two DS titles. Always been a big fan of the series. Funny enough though, after playing the original title again on the Wii, I can't get too far past the first dungeon. Guess I lost that touch over the years. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Long live the Legend of Zelda! I remember playing through Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, Windwaker, and a good chunk of Majora's Mask. All of those games were true classics and still hold their ground against most modern action-adventures, in my opinion.

• 5 weeks later...

There's no one else but Lehcar and me who play/have played the Oracle games?

Best. Game. EVAR!!!!!

Although I haven't played any other Zelda games, but at least the best game for teh Gameboy.

Probably played through both, linked, about... 6 times now?

I liked OoA better because there were just too many seasons :D

And the fact that OoA was mine and OoS was my brothers might have something to do with me liking OoA better because that's what I played first

Edited by Nysba

The Legend of Zelda is a classic. Always will be!

I have the original gold cartrige with box and book, same NES my parents bought me when it first came out...and also picked it up on the wii for the hell of it....

forest..... up one screen, left one screen, down one screen, left into the grave yard :tongue:

i spent a heck of a lot of time in that game...playing the first and second "quests"..and to this day remember what bush to burn, what section of wall to place a bomb at, what boulder to push :thumbsup:

ahh....good times!! :wink:

Daynox

• 2 weeks later...

There's no one else but Lehcar and me who play/have played the Oracle games?

The Oracle games were the main reason I bought a GameBoy Color on eBay a few years ago. I've never actually managed to beat them but I still have both (and Link's Awakening) in perfect working order and play them from time to time. Been trying to get my hands on the player guide for years now without paying an arm and a leg, but the guide seems even more rare than the games were. I don't think they were that popular or common to begin with and these days anyone who sells one wants to charge almost as much as you'd pay for a brand new current gen title.

My favorite Zelda will always be Link to the Past, too. Although Adventure of Link (the second NES title) is close behind because I used to play that with my dad as a kid. I have both the original golden cartridges, but my NES died years ago so I have no way to test if the carts are in working condition. :(

• 1 month later...

Zeldas I have played: Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, The Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess.

My Rating:

--------------------------

1. Wind Waker

2. Ocarina of Time

3. Majora's Mask

4. Twilight Princess

--------------------------

I don't hate any of them. I just love some more than others.

I'm thankful that I was introduced to these old classics when I was young. I'm 16 now and I probably would be a graphics princess if it wasn't for growing up with games that offered endless hours of entertainment. They simply do not make games like the Zeldas, the first three Spyros on the Playstation, Tomb Raider, or Perfect Dark N64 anymore. They just don't.

• 2 months later...