Cheat engine table information.

Beriallord

I cannot get this to work, the schematic keeps reverting back when I go to Haven...However, It keeps the name of the "changed" schematic...

I dont understand what you mean, are you talking about the shop inventory editor? I havent had any problem with that by using beriallord's instructions on it. I have a ton of schematics for armor and weapons and have created tons of them as well at the smiths. After you get the schematic all you do is goto the smith and create the item

You're not very helpful, yes the shop editor. The schematic keeps reverting back to the orginal schematic befor it was "changed." However it keeps the name of the schematic that I was trying to change it to. So glad to read that it works for you.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it to work by following these instructions.

1. Attach Cheat Engine to DA:I
2. Open the Cheat Table
3. Activate the Inventory Editor, the Shop Inventory Editor, and the Infinite Shop Supply
4. Go to the shop and buy a schematic. It will say supply of 1000 but usually it'll still just allow you to buy one. That is fine.
5. Immediately sell the schematic you just bought.
6. In the Shop Editor, it should now be populated with the value under "Item Name".
7. Click the "Change" tickbox and enter in a new schematic, doesn't matter which, I mostly just use this to differentiate which schematic it'll show up as, for easy clarification.
8. Exit the shop menu and enter back in.
9. The schematic should now be available with supply 1000 again. This time it should be actually infinite.
10. DO NOT EXIT the Shop Screen again before finishing at this point.
11. Untick then re-tick "Change" under "Shop Editor" and enter desired schematic.
12. Buy the schematic you want.
13. Rinse and repeat. Exit the shop screen when you are done.
14. Untick the Shop Editor, the Inventory Editor, and Infinite Shop Supply
15. This is important, you have to fast travel somewhere in order to get the inventory to refresh. It can be on the same map, but ideally just go to another map.
16. You should have the new schematics now whenever you go to the Crafting stations.

I cannot get this to work, the schematic keeps reverting back when I go to Haven...However, It keeps the name of the "changed" schematic...

I dont understand what you mean, are you talking about the shop inventory editor? I havent had any problem with that by using beriallord's instructions on it. I have a ton of schematics for armor and weapons and have created tons of them as well at the smiths. After you get the schematic all you do is goto the smith and create the item

You're not very helpful, yes the shop editor. The schematic keeps reverting back to the orginal schematic befor it was "changed." However it keeps the name of the schematic that I was trying to change it to. So glad to read that it works for you.

Im not very helpful? Actually ive tried to be very helpful in this topic, maybe you should be more informative to what your problem is seeing as no one has had a problem with the shop item editor by using beriallords instructions. I think you are making things way more difficult then they need to be. How can i be helpful to you when you barely supplied any information describing your specific problem. "I cannot get this to work, the schematic keeps reverting back when I go to Haven...However, It keeps the name of the "changed" schematic..." is pretty vague so before you get all hostile towards someone who actually is trying to be helpful, you should explain yourself a little better. If you follow beriallords instructions carefully, it will work for you. All i can say is your childish hostility is not necessary.

Im not very helpful? Actually ive tried to be very helpful in this topic, maybe you should be more informative to what your problem is seeing as no one has had a problem with the shop item editor by using beriallords instructions. I think you are making things way more difficult then they need to be. How can i be helpful to you when you barely supplied any information describing your specific problem. "I cannot get this to work, the schematic keeps reverting back when I go to Haven...However, It keeps the name of the "changed" schematic..." is pretty vague so before you get all hostile towards someone who actually is trying to be helpful, you should explain yourself a little better. If you follow beriallords instructions carefully, it will work for you. All i can say is your childish hostility is not necessary.

There is nothing vague about the schematic reverting back to its state before it was changed, but keeping the name of the schematic I was trying to change it to. That problem is all very clear. In addition, no, going on about how it worked for you was not helpful as it in no way addressed my problem. I happened to find a set of instructions that did work, no thanks to you. If you found what I wrote as being vague you should have asked for clarification, or if you did not know what to do then there was no point in bleating on about how the instructions worked for you, in other words a complete waste of space.

There is nothing vague about the schematic reverting back to its state before it was changed, but keeping the name of the schematic I was trying to change it to. That problem is all very clear. In addition, no, going on about how it worked for you was not helpful as it in no way addressed my problem. I happened to find a set of instructions that did work, no thanks to you. If you found what I wrote as being vague you should have asked for clarification, or if you did not know what to do then there was no point in bleating on about how the instructions worked for you, in other words a complete waste of space.

Dude, go back to when i first replied to your post, what is the first thing i say in it? kk thanks. Go be a child somewhere else.

Edited by jroot45

hi I tried your method however I cant get my item type values to populate! I tried reselling and buy back method from the tutorial as well however its still not working, am I doing something wrong? Purchasing and reselling any item doesnt seem to generate any values at all

Edited by shawnchenZ

hi I tried your method however I cant get my item type values to populate! I tried reselling and buy back method from the tutorial as well however its still not working, am I doing something wrong? Purchasing and reselling any item doesnt seem to generate any values at all

Hello, are you trying to use the shop item editor or the inventory item editor? Are you familiar with cheat engine? I ask that just to make sure you attach your Dragon age inquisition process to the cheat engine before you start trying things. If talking about the item inventory editor, did you try equipping the item to get the values to populate? Let me know, i will help all i can :D

• 3 weeks later...

I got it to work by following these instructions.

1. Attach Cheat Engine to DA:I

2. Open the Cheat Table

3. Activate the Inventory Editor, the Shop Inventory Editor, and the Infinite Shop Supply

4. Go to the shop and buy a schematic. It will say supply of 1000 but usually it'll still just allow you to buy one. That is fine.

5. Immediately sell the schematic you just bought.

6. In the Shop Editor, it should now be populated with the value under "Item Name".

7. Click the "Change" tickbox and enter in a new schematic, doesn't matter which, I mostly just use this to differentiate which schematic it'll show up as, for easy clarification.

8. Exit the shop menu and enter back in.

9. The schematic should now be available with supply 1000 again. This time it should be actually infinite.

10. DO NOT EXIT the Shop Screen again before finishing at this point.

11. Untick then re-tick "Change" under "Shop Editor" and enter desired schematic.

12. Buy the schematic you want.

13. Rinse and repeat. Exit the shop screen when you are done.

14. Untick the Shop Editor, the Inventory Editor, and Infinite Shop Supply

15. This is important, you have to fast travel somewhere in order to get the inventory to refresh. It can be on the same map, but ideally just go to another map.

16. You should have the new schematics now whenever you go to the Crafting stations.

this is very wrong. u cant sell schematic