Resident evil 5

gormonk

last week i purched said game above for PC... yes PC vertion of the latest installment of zombie shooting from capcom, the price you may ask, a mear $25 NZD, and i thort to my self, holy f thats cheep. and even more suppriseing that it was a Direct x 10/9 game, the frame rate i got out of it on the max setting under 1280x 800 res @ 75hrz refreashrate was 104.5- 45.6 fps(useing the in game benchmarking thing) with my current setup

cool, i have the game on both ps3 and pc. Love em both. And completed both, But got a new ps3 s o need to complete again lols.

It not got zombies in it, they are ganados or whatever they are called now, They have brains and use weapons

It not got zombies in it, they are ganados or whatever they are called now, They have brains and use weapons

Yeah. The whole weapons deal with the infected really sucked. The game ended up being somewhat shooter than survival horror. Capcom I think was smart to do the co-op thing, but the daylight setting? Eh. Not entirely a plus for me.

RE5 has quite a lot of replay value if you like achievements and try to go for that perfect 1000.

Does it have multiplayer on the PC version?

yes it does via "Games For Windows Live" this allows full multyplay with or aggainst X-box 360 users(sort of like how Games for windows live works with halo2)