Can't save, weirdest, most gamebreaking bug ever.

Tullerman

I got my first A-bomb recently and fixed it using OAF So this solved my A-bomb problem perfectly and that was amazing but then 2 hours later or so I ran in to a new problem and I'm wondering if anyone have ever heard of this f*#@ery before. It's the weirdest glitch I've ever experienced but I can't think of any other cause then this (well, it's probably not liking one of my other mods but no idea which one).

I have the FCOM super pach installed and nothing more except one or 2 retextures and my pc is good so that shouldn't be a problem.
I plaid the game for a while and suddenly I can't save the game anymore because every time I do the game ctd and the save become corrupt.
The last 6 saves or so can still be loaded but when I load them I can't save afterwards even though I could before.
The game had even crashed before so I had loaded one of those saves and saved afterwards but now I can't do that anymore even if I delete the newer saves so somehow the older saves have become corrupted in the sense that you can't save after loading them.
I stored all my saves before using this tool so no problem there but it seam to be this bug or the A-bomb.
Anyway I loaded the last save before this bug appeared and I plaid for an hour or 2 and then the bug hit again and I had to go back to the exact same point.
So I went back another hour or 2 to before I fixed the A-bomb bug and used this tool again on a normal save I made from the esc menu.
This time I ran in to the same problem even sooner but noticed that one of the saves in the midst of the "corrupt" saves still worked and it was a non-autosave so I tried again from the same place that I started and turned of autosave and only saved manually but then all those saves became "corrupt" as well ("corrupt = I can load them but not save afterwards even though I could before).
It's the most insane glitch ever but someone else in the world must have exeprienced it.
The actually corrupt saves that I can't load only take up 128kb and no OBSE file is created or updated.
I've tried making both manual saves from menu and console and quicksaves and autosave but none work.
Help is deeply appreciated.

Yes, I reloaded a old save and tried that (I also tried it with a save from after using OAF just because). The A-bomb didn't seam to drop but somehow I still lost the ability to save really soon.

Does windows reset something on new years that could cause a problem?

That's when the problem started, I have to try and load a really old save and see if the problem still show up and I can't play at all.

Loading a somewhat older save doesn't work but starting a brand new save seam to work.

Is it normal that it takes 2-3 second to save after playing for this long?

I want to remember it took at least 1.5 seconds from the get go but I'm not sure, now it was instant though, the screen don't freeze for even a second (maybe 0.1 second).

The only thing I can remember changing early on or the only mod at all that should have made any difference would be some hunger and thirst mod that I turned of after leaving the sewers because it was driving me crazy like the madgod sheagorath himself.

Do yourself a favour now and forget that quicksave even exists. It's a known corrupter of save files, and I'll bet was close to the center of what lead to your previous save's problems. Use save from the Esc menu or console named saves (and never overwrite a save).

Yep, it really seam to work so thanks for the help and if someone want to lock this thread, go ahead.

If someone have the same problem, keep backtracking to older savefiles until you find one that really work and never ever use any autosave or quicksave.

I used OAF again because the coc center trick didn't really hold up but I've been playing for a while now and no problem (more then the usual ctds but that's what we have to put up with lol)