Combine two outfits

RobertHawker

Basically what I want is just the pants and boots from the merc grunt outfit with a bikini top so I can show my characters back tattoo and some nice leather driving style gloves. Maybe add another option with a cutoff jacket that leaves half the back exposed kinda like the wasteland scout but tighter fitting on the torso. Also if its not too much trouble make the pants black while keeping the boots brown and make the bikini black. If you leave the stats as they are thats great if you want to add a +5 to sneak and speech (Hay she will be basically half naked) that would be awesome.

Basically this is an outfit my GF wares around the house allot and I want to embarrass her and it makes those back tattoo mods worth DLing for the lore friendlyish types like myself. It would just make my ninja so much more complete with this outfit.

I use type 3 Berry body and have all dlc's.

There are plenty of thing like that in Anthony Lings Finer Things. It's a big one. But for a topless grunt armor? I've only seen one for males. I tried making that for female, but the hips would start clipping. There are more than enough bikini tops to do around, though.

Agreed tops are easy to find but the bottoms don't exist and my modding skill only apply to real live parts not comp skills to speak of. Heck just getting pre-made mods to work is the limit of my abilities. I don't want the pants to be any different other that color and add a black bikini top to the outfit and mess with the stats a little. I have no idea how to do any of these things but I bet its about 30min work for a good modder.