new world ? moon ?

Wildangel7

i seen that big world made by ThePriest909 , the zedar world

i never thought of other worlds on oblivion till i saw THAT

so i wondered if its possible for someone making the moon to be walking on and all

like a 2nd world , i think it would be perfect

perfect for making dungeons and all (reminds me of final fantasy 4 , the moon at end where you need to kill bahamut and all in those dungeons)

so

could someone try creating a moon ? (or give me some meshes/textures for self trying at least ?)

i wouldnt need any scripts in it , just the world space for having fun on the moon with nice dungeons

if someone is interested in helping or trying , just say it =) or pm me

--edit--

im trying around with it right now

i made a worldspace full of water =O dont know much yet how to do everything else... so i gonna try more~

--edit--

how to create... uh... ground ? i got water... dont know how to create ground o____O can someone help ?

--edit--

now it just... crashed... need to start over (good thing i was at beginning)

--edit--

it crashes every time i right click on map , then region editor then i go to the grass thing push 'enable this type of data' and right click the '--everywhere' thing o.o

can someone tell how to make other things then water ?

--edit--

wowwww xD i did something... but i dont know what i did... yet... gonna look a bit more

--edit...

omg... my mum wants to go somewhere with me... i cant go on... i was stuck at the door making to test a bit more... somehow i forgot how to make the teleport going from one door to another...

too bad... cant go on today... i hope someone could try for me... i would love to see a moon-world in game

(if someone tries , please make it like... many hills and nice places to build dungeons in

like on this http://www.ffonline.com/1_ff4gfx/map-moon.gif (grey and brown is hill , the other brown is normal floor)

i dont mind if it looks exactly like the world in the pic , or however it looks

but it should look more grey-ish , would make it epic)

i will go on with that project tomorrow... if noone helps =P

(i hope some people could...)

Unique world spaces are normal to Oblivion. The painting world for example, or the Oblivion realms and Shivering Isles. Also, I think Frost Glade or whatever that one place is also is a unique world space.

omg my mum made me drink alcohol...

im back

and

ah right

the

uh...

forgot what to say...

ahh right...

i know there are some world spaces , saw some already

but

i want one for moon

would be the best world for people to add dungeons and all that

hm xD i made something but it doesnt show on the world itself...

how to make the world full above water ?

is there some button for it ? or something to type in ? i couldnt find anything...

painting through the whole world doesnt seem to work... somehow...

if there isnt any button for it , could someone make me a fully platform world ? just flat , no textures and nothing , because it seems to not work for me... somehow...

--edit--

i meant , a world fully above water or without water (one of both , dont mind which)

at least water should be like... not seen in game

if noone helps i will start all again tomorrow... again... like every day o____O uh makes me feel like... cant do anything...

anyway... see you all tomorrow~ =P

Press H to enter the Landscape editor. From there, there are 3 mesh alteration options. 1. Pulling up or down on the radius (Uncheck both Soften and Flatten). 2. Soften Vertices: Lowers the angles between squares, making it smoother. 3. Flatten Vertices: Completely flattens the area selected to the height at the mouse cursor.

To make a flat plain, the best method is to raise some area of land above the water with the pulling method, then use the flatten tool on it to flatten a suitably large area to what sizer you need.

Or you can lower the water level, by double-clicking on each individual cell in the Cell View window and setting the water levels to beneath the land by hand.

hm xD yea thats what i did =P

but

what if i made a 100x100 world ? that takes really really long o___O would take hours to paint with the flat tool XD

whats about the heightmap editing ? (thats what i meant before) (push on 'world'-tab and click 'heightmap editing')

doesnt it seem easier ? or is it for something else ?

it shows full map and can make it higher also , but it doesnt show on normal editor mode then

about the texturing

i started to read that tutorial that one guy linked above

--edit--

okaaay , the heightmap editor works for me now o.o somehow (dont know why it didnt before)

but every time i try to make a fully flat world i get some bug... cell 0, 0 is like... much much more down... like some end of world where you fall down for minutes (maybe not that long) , but is there a reason why i get that ? normaly it shouldnt...

--edit--

woooow after some attempts i made it =D yaaay =P now need to go on with it i guess

--edit--

i think i change some on my project XD

since i love final fantasy 4...

i gonna try make the moon of ff4 then , after that i gonna start some big big project... will take loooong o____O but will be really fun xD

i found something really useful... i will talk about all that in some different topic when im done with my moon xD

--edit--

i made a door =D haha xD the tutorial is more simple then i thought

i gonna test play and edit this post again then XD telling if it works or not (i made a door to market district , its hidden a bit (but easy findable))

--edit--

ok i tested... at first i thought its really nice

then

after walking some time

i noticed some... bugs ? errors ? something wrong...

(attached some file for showing the thing thats wrong)

maybe someone knows how to correct ?

or do i need to do all again ?

--edit--

ok i noticed... 0, 0 is underwater again... uh...

so i DO need to restart...

i think there IS something i do wrong o____O

i gonna try again