Construction Set Crash!!

TheGodlyX

Im able to do most things with the construction set but when it comes to adding a topic, for say a quest it just crashes. I have no idea what could be causing this as it works fine until I try to do that. Any guesses or advice you could give me regarding this problem?

When you loaded the CS, then pressed on 'Data', which mods did you click on to load?

That is not an uncommon issue. So far, the best fix found is to plug a microphone into the back of your computer. Or you can plug some headphones into the microphone jack if you don't have a mic. For some reason, the microphone must be activated in your sound profile for the dialogue option to work.

That is not an uncommon issue. So far, the best fix found is to plug a microphone into the back of your computer. Or you can plug some headphones into the microphone jack if you don't have a mic. For some reason, the microphone must be activated in your sound profile for the dialogue option to work.

I dont believe this is a factor in my case as I always have headphones plugged in.