Nehrim Lag Issue

caterpie

I downloaded Nehrim, but even at ridiculously low settings, it is way laggy. I can barely do combat in just a room in the beginner dungeon. It looks like a lot of fun and I would hate to have to uninstall it just because it is almost unplayable. Also, if I am having issues just trying to go through just like 3 rooms, what will it be like out in the open......

If anyone can, please help.

Hmmmm, are you trying to run Nehrim with other mods running?

None, just the overhaul its self. I was hoping someone would know how to find a way to increase the fps, it is truly terrible, especially with those drops. And I also don't know how to get to Nehrim through the CS either.

None, just the overhaul its self. I was hoping someone would know how to find a way to increase the fps, it is truly terrible, especially with those drops. And I also don't know how to get to Nehrim through the CS either.

I turned off Memory Preload, HDD Using and Background Loading and I copied and pasted Oblivion Stutter Remover from my Oblivion Install and that seemed to do the trick.

My Settings

http://tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/878294-1286156359.jpg

I have a pretty low end system and it runs 20-25 FPS for me that's fine! Your mileage may vary!

AMD Athlon 2 X2 240 @ 2.8Ghz

2GB DDR6400 (800Mhz)

Sapphire Radeon 4670 1GB DDR3

Seagate 500 GB 7200 RPM

I turned off Memory Preload, HDD Using and Background Loading and I copied and pasted Oblivion Stutter Remover from my Oblivion Install and that seemed to do the trick.

My Settings

http://tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/878294-1286156359.jpg

I have a pretty low end system and it runs 20-25 FPS for me that's fine! Your mileage may vary!

AMD Athlon 2 X2 240 @ 2.8Ghz

2GB DDR6400 (800Mhz)

Sapphire Radeon 4670 1GB DDR3

Seagate 500 GB 7200 RPM

It made it a tiny bit faster, but it still has a delay on attacks and that, thanks for helping me get a little further ^.^.