Strange texture problem, please help

Murielkai

Yeah, I used nifscope briefly to make a few follower mods with Apachii hair. It just gives me a migraine thinking about looking through all those lists in nifscope. Its like combing the desert, Spaceballs style.

The good news is... I figured out that the dark textures I am having on Roberts Male Body (and most likely the other flickering and missing textures) are coming from MMM. It may be one of the (many) addons. I am trying to single it out now.

No clue about Creature Diversity though, it seems as though there have been issues with textures with that mod in the past, however.

Edit: It is the base file for MMM that is causing the texture problem.

Ugh, thats a shame. Both MMM and CD seem to have issues. It is possible it could be mod conflict but I am a real nazi about rooting out bugs and I cannot imagine what it would be. I will most likely keep CD and drop MMM if I cannot figure it out.

Edited by Murielkai

Give it a whirl re-installing the OCO v2 Roberts Male compatibility patch ... in the land of replacers he who is installed last wins.

I narrowed it down... It is the base file for Marts Mutant Mod that is causing the texture loading problem. I figured out that it is because I am playing a custom race (cute elves). When I start the game as a normal race such as breton there is no problem. It says that MMM is not fully comparable with custom races in the readme but it says to just load the race after MMM, which I did. I guess that is not enough, however.

So I guess the problem is solved, heh. I hope I can get CD working right, I will most likely drop MMM since I really like my custom races.

Oh god it wasn't MMM after all... I am still having the problem. It IS with custom races however, I believe its just Cute Elves since I tried it with Shadow Elves and no problem. What the heck...

Edit: Well it seems the problem only occurs when I open the console and keep playing a while (with cute elves). So perhaps it was Cute Elves all along that caused the strange door offset in Bruma when I opened the console... And knowing is half the battle.

Edited by Murielkai