General Suggestion to ALL MODDERS

ICERAY2000

It is not a hypothetic question of assumed knowledge of an acronym on both sides of the line but of the ability to spell the meaning. If this ability gets lost the true meaning follows and in the end one is lost as well... in a linguistic vacuum.

Perfect grammar is step two of the operation called language, not the first. Watch a baby. Without a commonly understandable vocabulary grammar is absolutely useless. Now, reduced ability to write should be the last silly thing to teach the folks cos that leads downright to Babylonian confusion with known outcome - the communication breakdown between different groups and generations of one and the same society, each equipped with her own cryptic slang.

INT QJK v INT QRL ?

Have a nice week ;)

In general, you are right. But like Vagrant0 said, NASA stands for it's own and averyone knows the meaning of the acronym even if he/she has no clue about what it stands for. Another example is the DVD. Cryptic slang or not. Do you know what exactly DVD stands for, without looking it up in wikipedia?

Do you really want to say "Digital Versatile Disc" instead?

I have no idea what you just said, but I respectfully disagree.

You may have entered the 'cryptic' phase of language, and left the rest of us behind.

I was thinking today that the game is actually named "Fallout" so the proper acronym is F3.

Someone should write a song called "FOMM, FOOK FOIP" :wallbash:

Oh, and to my original point there is a new MOD (no disrespect intended) called "level up freeze fixes for FWE MMM OA DLC ver 2"

version 2!

Have a dense weekend. Peace and Love. (Is that PAL, PnL, PL, what?)

It's not reality that confuses me, it's working within it.)

The actual name is Fallout 3 so the proper and most accepted acronym is FO3.

I do try to define acronyms in my posts bu putting the full name in parentheses.

Example: FO3 (Fallout 3)

The actual name is Fallout 3 so the proper and most accepted acronym is FO3.

I do try to define acronyms in my posts bu putting the full name in parentheses.

Example: FO3 (Fallout 3)

You are obviously well-educated and over 30, not the target audience of my post, and thank you for agreeing that spelling things out at least once IS proper. I know I cannot save the King's English, but I will at least go down shouting - properly punctuated, of course!

How does one END a post thread? My game was deleted last night using REVo Uninstaller on an exe installed MOD. I'm quitting it, so I'd like to end all my postings. Thanks.