Wings On A Race

finestanonymous

Ok basically im creating a race....with horns....and other stuff...... i want to add wings to it .. does anyone know how i would go about it? :biggrin: i tried doing it myself but i think i sorta got the wrong end of the stick lol :laugh:

any help is appreciated :thumbsup:

thanks! :turned:

If you are adding horns/tail etc then it's easier to combine the wings and those other things in a single nif file then add them to the race's tail slot in the construction set.

Thanks for the quick reply floydian! can always count on you! :thumbsup: however how would i do that? .. combine horns, tail and wings in a single nif?

If you are adding horns/tail etc then it's easier to combine the wings and those other things in a single nif file then add them to the race's tail slot in the construction set.

Thanks for the quick reply floydian! can always count on you! :thumbsup: however how would i do that? .. combine horns, tail and wings in a single nif?

Just pick a nif for say wings the find the horns and other items open them up, you can then copy and paste branches from one nif file to another. Alternatively you could just open the race in the construction set and free up some slots, the tail slot, I don't think you would miss losing the tongue, also you could use a combined teeth mesh which would free up one of the two teeth slots.

hmmm.... interstesting .... Idk if this is the right place for this but..... it did say wings lol

I was wondering if there were some way to add animations to my wings( you know make them flap, rustle exc.) ensted of simply sitting on my char. back like some sort of party favor lol