FO3Edit Help needed!

Corehound

Can any1 tell me why I might get this bogus error?

[00:00] Error saving Corehound Replacer Armor.esm.save.2010_10_04_15_23_18: Access violation at address 004EA987 in module 'FO3Edit.exe'. Write of address 19CA811B

[00:00] Errors have occured. At least one file was not saved.

Also had this one:

[00:00] Error saving The Remnants of Anchorage.esp.save.2010_10_07_17_41_55: Access violation at address 004EA987 in module 'FO3Edit.exe'. Write of address 05520432

[00:00] Errors have occured. At least one file was not saved.

The error described is not valid, no changes have been made to the addresses it has noted :confused:

Sometimes I can just restart the program make the same change again without getting the error, so it doesn't seam to have anything to do with the items (In this case an armor) that I change???

If anyone know what's wrong please help, it severally slows down my work :(

Anytime I get any error when I save a mod while in FO3 edit I always end up cleaning the mod an trying to save again.

First apply the filter for cleaning, only check "Conflict status inherited by parent"

Then right click the mod "remove identical to masters" then after it finishes "set delete to disabled"

Remove the filter rigth click the mod "clean masters" and then "sort masters"

Then Ctrl S to try to save it again.

Also there are some rare rare cases when what you ended up doing broke the mod an such will tweek out Tes snip or somethin, which just means you can't fix that one, so don't use it or try to fix it another way.

Anytime I get any error when I save a mod while in FO3 edit I always end up cleaning the mod an trying to save again.

First apply the filter for cleaning, only check "Conflict status inherited by parent"

Then right click the mod "remove identical to masters" then after it finishes "set delete to disabled"

Also there are some rare rare cases when what you ended up doing broke the mod an such will tweek out Tes snip or somethin, which just means you can't fix that one, so don't use it or try to fix it another way.

Cool thx for the tip I'll give it a go right away :thumbsup:

Thank you so much m8ie :wub:

So far it appears that your tip did the trick, this should make it possible for me to be able to let my mod go public by tomorrow, you really saved my butt :thumbsup: