A Ladder ... or gun firing grappling hook

Burnagirl

How about a simple thing as a ladder ... they could come in a couple of sizes - whether they're in feet or meters doesnt really matter ...

I have found a number of excellent places to set up a player home without all the drama of finding a suitable Mod home ... and yes there are excellent ones out there.

But I want to choose a spot of my own and without having to always cheat to get to that spot ... let's face it, ladders would have been around in the Capital

Wasteland ... so it wouldnt be out of place.

Thinking about it, you could even have really big ones ... so that you could climb all the way up to a piece of highway which are normally inaccessable ... here at the top

you could use mods that are tents or fire drums etc., now that would be great.

Also once you're up where ever you want to be you could retract them so that no one can follow you up.

OK, now the ideas are really flowing ... how about one of those guns that shoot a metal arrow or whatever you call it, with a rope attached to it ... grappling hook, I think you call it.

Yeah sure you'd have to practice to get to use it right ... whatever ...

Thanks for making one of these suggestions ... cause I'm fed up of cheating with unrealistic mods like jumping 10 feet or using the console to punch in some cheat code to get me to

do some "sky-walking".

Thanks

Those are some great ideas. For a long time, I have wanted to play a climb mod, where you can just... climb stuff. Not necessarily spider-man on walls, but just over piles of debris that normally would be climbable. The first time I was at the museum for the satellite quest and saw a balcony that was unreachable because of what, piles of debris? I thought "wow, I could just climb up that, but instead I have to walk around." Well good thing there's an alternate route, because if I can't hop up there like I've got no hands, forget it!

This is pretty much true in all shooters though.

yea email hex_off he has a mod for oblivion that alows you to climb buildings not as detailed as assassins creed or anything but still a good mod sadly he hasnt released it the public yet its an overhaul mod but you could ask to borrow the script and animation for a fallout 3 climbing mod. its called "unnessary violence 2"

• 2 weeks later...