Nuka Rifle

Dokueki

Basically, a Nuka Cola Quantum powered Lazer Rifle

I've tried doing this myself and fail every single time

Changing the beam colour> Easy as pie

Trying to change the ammo type to a Nuka Cola Quantum by following the Rock-It launcher concept> No dice :(

I've even tried just adding a Nuka Cola model to the side in 3ds Max but all of the tutorials i've tried fail me when I export (I just get errors even when I do exactly what the tutorial is doing just to make sure)

So, if someone is generous enough to do this, I will love you *leans in close and whispers like a creep* foreverrrrrrr

Buddy, I think what you should use is Blender, I know you might suffer and die from a stroke from the quirky interface and the old Sci-fi menus but it is the best for weapons in my opinion. I rig models all the time and you can too, Nuka-Cola is considered as an aesthetic static object that is just weirdly attached to the gun but that's okay, so when you import (the model you want), slap on the Nuka-Cola you like, then export, and just follow through Nifskope editing then it should be all good. And if you need any help in the G.E.C.K just PM me.

Majed.

• 1 month later...

Someone has already made a rifle that fits your description. Browse for "Nuka Rifle" and you will find the link below. It was apparently made in 2010.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/13606/

Basically, a Nuka Cola Quantum powered Lazer Rifle

I've tried doing this myself and fail every single time

Changing the beam colour> Easy as pie

Trying to change the ammo type to a Nuka Cola Quantum by following the Rock-It launcher concept> No dice :sad:

I've even tried just adding a Nuka Cola model to the side in 3ds Max but all of the tutorials i've tried fail me when I export (I just get errors even when I do exactly what the tutorial is doing just to make sure)

So, if someone is generous enough to do this, I will love you *leans in close and whispers like a creep* foreverrrrrrr