No Spiders for Nehrim Mod?

Dullahan

I was wondering:

Is there a No Spiders modification? LOL.

This mod rocks, but.. It's getting sorta complicated to finish the game. If getting sucked into a giant worm wasn't bad enough, I made a mistake of crawling down the ladder in the Old Mine. As if crawling around on spider webs weren't bad enough. :(

Why do I ask? Haha.. Er.. I'm *slightly* arachnaphobic. I mean, I love spiders and snakes. I'm fine being around them in person, but for some reason, it's sorta cringy being around them in the game, haha.

Do other arachnophobics here think the same? :P

I am a little arachnophobic myself. They give me some serious willies in RL.

But, here's the funny thing. I actually like seeing them in the game. And guess who my favorite comic book hero is? Yep, it's Spider-man.

I was wondering:

Is there a No Spiders modification? LOL.

This mod rocks, but.. It's getting sorta complicated to finish the game. If getting sucked into a giant worm wasn't bad enough, I made a mistake of crawling down the ladder in the Old Mine. As if crawling around on spider webs weren't bad enough. :(

Why do I ask? Haha.. Er.. I'm *slightly* arachnaphobic. I mean, I love spiders and snakes. I'm fine being around them in person, but for some reason, it's sorta cringy being around them in the game, haha.

Do other arachnophobics here think the same? :P

Lol. that's the reverse of me. And I love Spider-Man, have the comics on my PC. :P

But then you'd love the Old Mine bit, where you go down into that ladder and see the cocoons everywhere