If Nexus would be a real thing/being, how do think it would look like?

Pushkatu

So how do you think it would look like? It's a huge "thing"/place after all it would have to be something big, or not. :whistling:

I imagine it as a huge organism, that's growing with each post, with each new member(members beeing it's cells). It would have few brain cells(staff members), but those cells would be more than enough to keep it alive and well. Also there would be special cells(supporter and premium cells) that produce it's much needed energy. All other millions of cells will represent it's unique personality and abilities, each cell beeing different from another. Also there would be some "evil" cells that try to harm the organism, but those cells are imediatly removed by the brain cells wich also act as a defense mechanism.

Well, that's how I imagine it. It might sound wierd to some, but I'm just curious how you guys picture Nexus, every time you think about it.

Cheers,

Pushkatu!

A giant dark, robot sitebot. It has millions of little robot worm-babies going about there daily life occasionally saying a thank you to their omnipotent god "Nexus". Its minions span in the millions and it gains power via uploaded modifications and the sacrifice of trolls.

I just randomly wrote something from the top of my head.

That funky "tree of souls" thingy from Avatar. Sparkly.

i would be like the lexx

http://www.hulu.com/watch/113322/lexx-super-nova (note, this show is appropriate, but it gets close to inappropriate at times, so just watch the into to understand what the lexx is)

haha sweet dude you like Lexx? :D Used to watch that and Farscape all the time, never missed an episode. It could be like that :D

A giant tree with eternal growth. Leaves don´t ever fall. Only new growth all the time. Each branch is a new thread. The trunk is the database that holds all pics, mods and posts. It grows wider in time.

Little different animals crawl around to keep the tree clean of bugs. One of them is a huge spider with a hammer. One in the shape of a wolf, yet another in shape of an oriental god, and one never settles down. Some work more anonymously.

The roots are old and well hidden, the main root is deep buried in the soil, and is reffered to as the "Dark One"